Jennifer’s practice area consists of representing clients throughout California in various areas of the law including land use, discretionary entitlements and zoning, alcoholic beverage licensing and disciplinary actions, and various administrative matters. Jennifer has extensive experience in representing clients before local and state government bodies and administrative agencies including handling administrative hearings and appeals. Her clients range from individuals to large corporations.
Honors & Awards
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Whittier Law School, 2012
- B.S., Political Science, Missouri State University, 2009
- California, 2012
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, CA J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2012 Law Review Staff Editor Moot Court Honors Board, Clerical Justice Trial Advocacy Honors Board Student Bar Association, 3L Representative Criminal Law Society, Vice President (2010-2012) Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Clerk (2010-2011)
- Missouri State University, Springfield, MO B.S. in Political Science 2009 Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity Member Four Year Letter Winner Softball Team, Two Year Captain Student Athlete Advisory Committee and Intercollegiate Athletics Committee State Farm Good Neighbor Award Winner (2009) Six Time Missouri Valley Conference Honor Roll (2006-2009) Missouri State Softball Troy Leathers MVP Award (2009) Missouri Valley Conference Champions (2005)
- United States Department of Justice, Attorney General’s Honors Program Aug. 2012-May 2013 Drug Enforcement Administration, Office of Administrative Law Judges Serve as judicial law clerk for the Hon. Gail A. Randall, a federal administrative law judge, who exclusively handles cases under the Controlled Substances Act. Assist in drafting decisions and orders on a variety of procedural and substantive issues under the Act.
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office Aug. 2011-Dec. 2011 Certified Law Clerk – Gang Unit Sept. 2010-April 2011 Research and prepare memoranda for criminal law matters, review and assess gang crime case files and suggest prosecution strategies, draft motions, attend trial proceedings.
- United States Department of Justice, May 2011-July 2011 Criminal Division – Narcotic and Dangerous Drug Section Research and prepare memoranda for international narcotic trafficking cases, draft motions, review and assess narcotic crime case files, and attend trial proceedings.
- Judicial Extern to the Hon. Nicholas Thompson, May 2010-July 2010 California Superior Court, Orange County Conducted legal research on criminal law matters, and conferred with Judge Thompson on decisions.
- Solomon, Saltsman, and Jamieson Law Firm, June 2008-Aug. 2008 Playa del Rey, California Researched and prepared memoranda, met with clients, and assisted with trial preparation for administrative and tort law.
- 426 Culver Blvd.,
Los Angeles, CA 90293
- Local: (310) 822-9848
- Toll Free: (800) 405-4222
- (310) 822-3512