- California, 2015
Indiana University – Bloomington, Maurer School of Law (2014), J.D.
- E.W. Kintner Scholarship Recipient
- Center for Constitutional Democracy, J.D. Affiliate
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, Competitor (2012)
- Jessup International Moot Court Competition, Competitor (2014)
- President, Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA) (2014)
- Practice Group Adviser, Office of Student Affairs (2012- 2014)
University of California, Los Angeles (2011), B.A, Political Science and History
- L.A. City Attorney’s Office, Academy of Justice Program, Oct 2015 – July 2016, Volunteer Deputy City Attorney, Central Trials, Completed 10 jury trials on multiple misdemeanor charges, including Domestic Violence cases. Have completed multiple bench trials, and have written and argued multiple motions on complex issues.
- L.A. D.A’s Office, Bridge –to- Practice Fellowship, Aug – Nov 2014, Certified Law Clerk, Preliminary Hearing Division, Conducted preliminary hearings on record, under the supervision of DDAs, for drug possession, and petty theft charges. Prepared witness lists and rap sheets for preliminary hearings.
- Center for Constitutional Democracy, Bloomington, IN, Sept 2012 – May 2014, J.D. Affiliate, Researched and wrote memos on procedures for including public participation in the constitutional drafting process for emerging countries.
- Judge Jose M. Rodriguez, Eleventh Judicial State Trial Circuit, Miami, FL, May -Aug 2012, Judicial Clerk, Complex Business Litigation Section, Researched and wrote bench memos analyzing legal issues for Motions to Dismiss, and Motions for Summary Judgment before the court.