Ms. Van Vactor joined SSJ in November 2009. Ms. Van Vactor is also a Professor of Legal Research, Writing, and Advocacy at the University of Southern California. Previously, Ms. Van Vactor was a Staff Attorney at the California Women’s Law Center and an Associate at Sidley Austin, LLP, where her practice focused on corporate reorganization and bankruptcy. Ms. Van Vactor has also worked at the national office of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law and in the Office of the General Counsel at the New York State Department of Insurance.
Current Employment Position:
- Adjunct Professor of Legal Research and Writing, University of Southern California
- Of Counsel, Solomon, Saltsman, & Jamieson
Areas Of Practice:
- Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization
- Appellate Law
- Constitutional Law
- Civil Litigation — Business
- Oregon, 2006
- California, 2006
- New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2005
- New York University School of Law, New York, NY, 2004 J.D.
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, 2001, B.S.
Major: Political Science
- 121 SW Salmon St., Ste 1103
Portland, OR 97204
- Local: (503) 236-8050
- Toll Free: (800) 405-4222
- (503) 296-2105