Count 1: Practicing law without a license
It took until autumn 2017 for the California attorney general to recognize that only a licensed attorney can lawfully represent another in an administrative hearing under the Administrative Procedure Act.
Read Full Article
Award-winning, cutting edge representation, and superior client service. With almost 40 years of successful litigation, we wrote the handbooks, we set the bar, and we’re here to help.
OUR RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES:
● $35 Million Verdict: Automobile Accident
● $7.57 Million Verdict: High School Sports Injury
● $6 Million Recovery: Bus Accident
● $2 Million Award: Train Accident
● $1 Million Recovery: Wrongful Death
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW: Licenses, Permits, & ABC
● Over 750 Conditional Use Permits (CUPs)
● Conducted over 1,600 Administrative Hearings
● Handled over 1,000 Administrative Appellate Hearings
● Supreme Court VICTORY: resulting in approx. 125 ABC cases Dismissed!
GAMING: Internet, Sports, Cards, Casino, Gaming Apps, egames, and Tribal Gaming
● Judgment by Federal Court for 42,700 slot machines that were wrongfully withheld by the State of California.
● Compact Negotiations and Off-Reservation Gaming
● Internet and Card Clubs
● $3.56 Million Total Judgment: Wrongful Termination
● Consulted with over 1100 people: All Employment Issues