BUS CRASH ON I-5 INJURES AND TAKES LIVES…
Passengers in the fatal bus crash on Interstate 5 (I-5) yesterday near Chico California included students from Los Angeles and elsewhere who were traveling to visit California State University at Humboldt. A FedEx truck heading the opposite direction crossed the median divider and …
READ FULL ARTICLE
Award-winning, cutting edge representation, and superior client service. With almost 40 years of successful litigation, we wrote the handbooks, we set the bar, and we’re here to help.
OUR RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES:
● $35 Million Verdict: Automobile Accident
● $7.57 Million Verdict: High School Sports Injury
● $6 Million Recovery: Bus Accident
● $2 Million Award: Train Accident
● $1 Million Recovery: Wrongful Death
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW: Licenses, Permits, & ABC
● Over 750 Conditional Use Permits (CUPs)
● Conducted over 1,600 Administrative Hearings
● Handled over 1,000 Administrative Appellate Hearings
● Supreme Court VICTORY: resulting in approx. 125 ABC cases Dismissed!
GAMING: Internet, Sports, Cards, Casino, and Tribal Gaming
● Judgment by Federal Court for 42,700 slot machines that were wrongfully withheld by the State of California.
● Compact Negotiations and Off-Reservation Gaming
● Internet and Card Clubs
● $3.56 Million Total Judgment: Wrongful Termination
● Consulted with over 1100 people: All Employment Issues