Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Accidents, Serious Injury, Brain and Spinal Injury
Personal Injury | Wrongful Death Attorneys
Solomon Saltsman and Jamieson provides compassionate representation while vigorously advocating for the clients’ legal rights in the courtroom.
Litigation may be the last thing on a person’s mind following a tragic event, but unfortunately, the timely filing of claims and the need to preserve vital evidence often make swift action necessary for the protection of rights.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or a loved one has passed away, don’t hesitate to contact us; we are here for you, and we will fight hard to ensure that you are compensated for your suffering. Our team of respected and experienced lawyers has recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients.
We will help you to determine how your injuries will impact your future earning potential and what damages you are entitled to, and we will negotiate with insurance companies, local government agencies, police departments, and other parties so that you don’t have to. Solomon, Saltsman, & Jamieson will advocate on your behalf to ensure that your insurance company doesn’t engage in bad faith negotiations or other cutthroat tactics designed to deny the benefits you are owed. We will assist you so that you aren’t taken advantage of during your time of need.
Additionally, depending on the circumstances of your case, we will represent you on a pure contingency basis where you do not pay us for our time or for the costs of the lawsuit unless we get money for you. We do this because we believe in our clients and their cases.
Determining who is at fault in the event of an injury is often a complicated process because all of the parties involved have different liabilities, incentives, and abilities to pay. Solomon, Saltsman, & Jamieson will sort through the details for you so that you can focus on rebuilding your life.
The partners at Solomon, Saltsman, & Jamieson have over 130 years of experience in the law, and the firm has been repeatedly recognized by peers and lawyer-ranking firms all over the country as having the highest possible levels of legal ability and ethical standards. We take cases that we are prepared to litigate to and through a jury verdict because we stand by our clients all the way.
We handle all types of matters related to serious injuries and wrongful death, including:
Motor Vehicle Accidents including:
Automobile, Motorcycle, Bicycle, Bus, Train, Boat, Airplane, Agricultural, Forklifts, Cranes, etc.
Slip and Fall
Product and Manufacturing Defects
● $35 Million Verdict: Automobile Accident
● $7.57 Million Verdict: High School Sports Injury
● $6 Million Recovery: Bus Accident
● $2 Million Award: Train Accident
● $1 Million Recovery: Wrongful Death
● Over 750 Conditional Use Permits (CUPs)
● Conducted over 1,600 Administrative Hearings
● Handled over 1,000 Administrative Appellate Hearings
● Supreme Court VICTORY: resulting in approx. 125 ABC cases Dismissed!
● Judgment by Federal Court for 42,700 slot machines that were wrongfully withheld by the State of California.
● Compact Negotiations and Off-Reservation Gaming
● Internet and Card Clubs
● $3.56 Million Total Judgment: Wrongful Termination
● Consulted with over 1100 people: All Employment Issues