Newsweek Legal Insight Team spotlight on Solomon Saltsman and Jamieson
NEWSWEEK Premier Law Firms
Solomon Saltsman and Jamieson
in the spotlight…
In Oregon, a person that suffers injuries due to the intentional or negligent conduct of others may have a claim for the damages suffered as a result of that conduct. Additionally, a person may have a claim for the wrongful death of a loved one due to intentional or negligent conduct of others. Because the time period in which to file a claim can be very short and because it is also important to preserve all evidence as soon as possible, an attorney should be consulted with immediately. Solomon, Saltsman & Jamieson is available for a free initial consultation.
Phone: (503) 236-8050
Toll Free: (800) 405-4222
E-mail: [email protected]
Fax: (503) 296-2105
Solomon, Saltsman & Jamieson
121 SW Salmon, St., Suite 1010
Portland, Oregon 97204
The attorneys at Solomon, Saltsman & Jamieson have over 120 years of combined legal experience and are available to represent injured parties or those that have had a loved one seriously injured in traumatic events such as:
If successful at trial, Oregon law allows an injured party to obtain compensation for the following damages, among others:
In dealing with the aftermath of a traumatic event, it is often difficult to understand the full breadth of damages suffered and it is therefore important for an injured person to speak with experienced legal counsel to assist in calculating the full amount of compensation to which the person is entitled to under the law. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured, then please feel free to contact Solomon, Saltsman & Jamieson for a free initial consultation.
● Over 750 Conditional Use Permits (CUPs)
● Conducted over 1,600 Administrative Hearings
● Handled over 1,000 Administrative Appellate Hearings
● Supreme Court VICTORY: resulting in approx. 125 ABC cases Dismissed!
● $35 Million Verdict: Automobile Accident
● $7.57 Million Verdict: High School Sports Injury
● $6 Million Recovery: Bus Accident
● $2 Million Award: Train Accident
● $1 Million Recovery: Wrongful Death
● Judgment by Federal Court for 42,700 slot machines that were wrongfully withheld by the State of California.
● Compact Negotiations and Off-Reservation Gaming
● Internet and Card Clubs
● $3.56 Million Total Judgment: Wrongful Termination
● Consulted with over 1100 people: All Employment Issues